Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 32g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- olive oil (enough to cook meat in)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbs onion flakes
- 1 tbs italian seasoning ( I used Mrs. Dash)
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 8 oz thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 cups reduced fat sharp shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil. Place ground turkey into skillet to brown. Sprinkle meat with onion flakes and italian seasoning.
- While meat is cooking, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Once meat is fully cooked, stir in tomato sauce and let simmer.
- In a bowl combine cottage cheese and sour cream until well mixed.
- Once noodles are done cooking, drain and stir into the cottage cheese mixture. Place in a casserole dish.
- Top the noodles with the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of casserole.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbling.
Diary of a Southern Mrs. http://www.diaryofasouthernmrs.com/