I know I am really late at posting this but here you go! These are all things I made to give as gifts this year.
White Chocolate Dipped Candy Canes
White Chocolate Dipped and Sprinkled Pretzels
Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Brittany Ray
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Keywords: bake dessert chocolate cookie
Ingredients (45-50 cookies)
- 1/2 lb. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 lbs. white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a stand mixer bowl, place butter and both sugars and using the paddle attachment mix until creamed and fluffy.
3. Add vanilla and eggs one ingredient at a time. Mixing in between each addition.
4. Add the cocoa and mix well.
5. Mix flour, baking soda and salt together.
6. Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix on low speed until combined.
7. Fold in white chocolate chips.
8. Using a cookie dough scooper or spoon, place dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or a baking mat. Make sure to leave about 1 1/2 inches between each cookie.
9. Dip your fingers in water and flatten each cookie dough.
10. Bake for 15 minutes.
11. Let slightly cool on pan. Then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Powered by Recipage
I used Karma Cucina’s recipe for the rugelach. They turned out great!
- Do you like to bake or make homemade gifts?
- How important do you think the presentation of baked goods is?